Here is what is next on your loan:
- Someone from our Team will be reaching out to you, to start the loan process and to collect additional paperwork.
- We will be setting up an appointment to review fees, rates and go over the numbers associated with your loan. This can be done in person or over the phone.
- After your appointment your file will be submitted to the bank and the Processor will reach out to you to let you know what bank we sent it too and what to expect.
- Expect to get updated by email for each milestone that is completed on your loan. For example when the appraisal is ordered, when you have a loan approval, etc.
Meet the Team
- Enrique Braunschweiger - Loan Officer. Enrique is responsible for the loan from origination to funding.
- Esmeralda Soria – Esmeralda is Enrique’s Loan Partner and she will be working closely with Enrique to make sure your file closes smooth and on time.
- Christy, Tracy, and Linda - Loan Processors. Your loan will be assigned to one of our processors and they will be reaching out to you shortly.
- Betty Ayon - Betty is Enrique’s personal assistance, if you need to reach Enrique please call Betty and she will make sure to connect you with him.
You can reach us by phone at 760-488-6482
First West Financial is a proud supporter of The Narrow Door. At the end of your loan transaction, First West Financial will make a contribution in your name to this great organization.
The Narrow Door provides free public assistance in the areas of hunger relief, homelessness, clothing, hygiene and discipleship programs in the Coachella Valley. To learn more visithttps://www.